Visa Recruitment For Product Analyst: Apply Now!
Visa is inviting applications for the post of Product Analyst for the year 2022. Here is everything that you need to know about this Visa Recruitment!
Visa is a global leader in digital payments, facilitating over 215 billion transactions per year between consumers, merchants, financial institutions, and government bodies in over 200 countries and territories. Our objective is to link the globe through the most creative, convenient, dependable, and secure payments network possible, allowing individuals, businesses, and economies to flourish.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging, where your development is a top focus, your individuality is celebrated, and your work is valued. We believe that economies that benefit everyone everywhere are more prosperous. Your work will have a direct influence on billions of people throughout the world, enabling the future of money movement by unlocking financial access.
- Assist in development and execution of the Product strategy for the Consumer Credit products business for India and South Asia.
- Aid in growth of Visa’s market leadership on Consumer Credit by supporting growth of Visa’s key clients and in winning new accounts
- Follow through on client deliverables, building a robust tracking mechanism in place to ensure speedy delivery of client asks
- Provide suggestions on building and refreshing product information content and customer value proposition basis evolving customer needs and spending patterns
- Support in creation of business proposals for targeted portfolio interventions among clients to meet business objectives
- Assist in assignments related to Operating Regulations and Guidelines such as preparation of proposals for policy changes, variances, regulatory research
- Support in execution of our strategic priorities around Contactless payments as a means to enhance customer experience and drive preference for Visa
• Masters or Bachelor’s degree in business administration
• Minimum of 3 years of working experience across banking and payments and/or consulting to Financial services industry in a top tier consulting firm.
• Experience in product management, portfolio and strategy is preferred
• Sound analytics skills and ability to derive insights from data
• Experience in Project management, Strategy and Planning
Business and Technical Skills:
• Good communication skills. Should be comfortable interacting with and presenting to senior management of clients, Visa and other partners
• Good strategic thinking, creative problem solving and analytical skills
• High level of personal integrity and ability to keep confidential information in secret is required as the candidate will have access to sensitive and confidential client information
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
• Strong appreciation of technology and trends to be able to demonstrate thought leadership
• Self-motivated, results driven, flexible, customer focused. Should be a strong team-player
• Ability and experience of work in a multi-cultural, fast-paced, and matrix environment
• Strong bias for execution and a ‘can-do’ attitude
How To Apply For This Job?
To apply for the opening for Product Analyst at Visa Recruitment, click here.
To get early access to updates about similar opportunities, join Opportunity Track on WhatsApp or Telegram.