Union Bank Of Switzerland Recruitment For Quantitative Analyst: Apply Now!
UBS is inviting applications for the post of Quantitative Analyst for the year 2022. Here is everything that you need to know about this Union Bank of Switzerland Recruitment!
About Union Bank of Switzerland
UBS Group AG is a Swiss international investment bank and financial services firm with headquarters in Zurich. It is the largest Swiss banking institution and the world’s largest private bank, with headquarters in Zürich and Basel. It has a presence in all global financial centres.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Statistical testing, analysis, and documenting of model performance are all part of the yearly model confirmation process.
- Assisting with the automation of model-related procedures like as confirmation, user requests, the materiality framework, and regulatory reporting.
- Stakeholder interaction and collaboration: risk-factor shock users, model developers, model validators, audit, and management.
- A master’s degree in quantitative finance, mathematics, physics, statistics, econometrics, or another numerical discipline is required; a doctorate is preferred.
- Statistics and econometrics knowledge is required.
- A strong desire to work in financial services, preferably in risk management.
- Excellent coding abilities in R, Python, or an equivalent language.
- Outstanding analytic abilities.
- Curiosity and a desire for new ideas.
- To enhance cooperation, you are able to communicate technical topics in simple, straightforward ways.
- You want to establish your own brand within the group and throughout the firm.
- You work well with others and are a team player, but you can also motivate and organise yourself and do assignments alone to a high degree.
- Model development and/or validation experience.
- Statistical and/or econometrics expertise.
- Programming skills using statistical software (e.g. R, Python)
- Excellent communicator (and you know how to handle challenging situations)
- A team player who can also do work independently.
- Fluent in English.
How To Apply For This Job?
To apply for the opening for Quantitative Analyst at Union Bank of Switzerland Recruitment, click here.
To get early access to updates about similar opportunities, join Opportunity Track on WhatsApp or Telegram.