PwC Recruitment For Associate; Rs.8 LPA CTC: Apply Now!
PwC is inviting applications for the post of Associate for the year 2022. Here is everything that you need to know about this PwC Recruitment!
Under the PwC name, PricewaterhouseCoopers is a worldwide professional services network of businesses that operate as partnerships. PwC, together with Deloitte, EY, and KPMG, is the world’s second-largest professional services network. It is one of the Big Four accounting companies.
PwC businesses employ 284,000 employees in 157 countries and 742 locations. In 2019, the Americas employed 26% of the workforce, Asia employed 26%, Western Europe employed 32%, and the Middle East and Africa employed 5%. In fiscal year 2019, the company’s worldwide revenues totaled $42.4 billion, with $17.4 billion coming from its Assurance business, $10.7 billion from its Tax and Legal practise, and $14.4 billion from its Advisory practise.
A career within General Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by working alongside business leaders to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities. We work with some of the world’s largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business issues and opportunities in an ever changing environment. We help create sustainable change by stimulating innovation, unlocking data possibilities, navigating risk and regulatory complexity, optimising deals, and aligning costs with business strategy to create a competitive advantage.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
How To Apply For This Job?
To apply for the opening for Associate at PwC Recruitment, click here.
To get early access to updates about similar opportunities, join Opportunity Track on WhatsApp or Telegram.