MasterCard Recruitment For Associate Analyst; 12.91 LPA CTC: Apply Now!
MasterCard is inviting applications for the post of Associate Analyst for the year 2022. Here is everything that you need to know about this MasterCard Recruitment!
Mastercard Inc. (stylized as MasterCard from 1979 until 2016 and as Mastercard after 2016) is an American international financial services firm located in Purchase, New York, at the Mastercard International Global Headquarters. O’Fallon, Missouri, is the home of the Global Operations Headquarters, which is located in St. Charles County, Missouri. Its main business is to process payments between merchant banks and card-issuing banks or credit unions of purchasers who use the “Mastercard” brand debit, credit, and prepaid cards to make transactions all over the world. Since 2006, Mastercard Worldwide has been a publicly traded firm.
Mastercard Worldwide was a cooperative owned by the more than 25,000 financial institutions that issue its branded cards prior to its initial public offering.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Perform data quality checks (real-time and periodic) based on business and certification requirements to identify data quality issues
- Identified quality gaps, issues and work with Leads for closure
- Effective communication skills verbal, written and presentation
- Excellent problem-solving skills, keen attention to detail, strong logical reasoning and analytical skills
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets. Present findings to drive business decisions
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce, mathematics, economics, computer science, information management, or statistics is a must.
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage
- Financial domain knowledge is a must
- Min 2 years of experience in handling large data to carry out analysis
- Additional certifications in data analysis and quality will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of coding, writing code and troubleshooting is desirable
How To Apply For This Job?
To apply for this MasterCard recruitment, click here.
To get early access to updates about similar opportunities, join Opportunity Track on WhatsApp or Telegram.