KPMG Recruitment For Associate Consultant; 8.07LPA CTC: Apply Now!
KPMG is inviting applications for the post of Associate Consultant for the year 2022. Here is everything that you need to know about this KPMG Recruitment!
KPMG International Limited (or simply KPMG) is a Anglo-Dutch multinational professional services and one of the Big Four accountancy firms. The name “KPMG” stands for “Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler”. It was chosen when KMG (Klynveld Main Goerdeler) merged with Peat Marwick in 1987.
KPMG is a network of businesses in 147 countries with over 227,000 workers and three lines of service: financial audit, tax, and advising. It is headquartered in Amstelveen, the Netherlands, although being incorporated in the United Kingdom. Its tax and advising services are separated into different service groups.
Roles & Responsibilities
- In this role you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems.
- Your day to day interactions is with peers within business ops team before updating managers or business leads.
- You will need to be well versed with management reporting and terms involved in day to day business.
- You will be expected to constantly be on a lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective team including central tasks.
- Assist in maintaining and consolidating reports, invoices, contracts (scope and fees) and variance analysis..
- Understanding of business KPIs and prepare and publish basic reports on key metrics Managing multiple trackers
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience .
- Microsoft office (outlook, excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- 2+ years of Operational Delivery experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills Energetic, enthusiastic and have a “can do” positive attitude.
How To Apply For This Job?
To apply for the opening for Associate Consultant at KPMG Recruitment, click here.
To get early access to updates about similar opportunities, join Opportunity Track on WhatsApp or Telegram.