JPMorgan Chase Recruitment For Business Analyst; 11.96LPA CTC: Apply Now!
JPMorgan is inviting applications for the post of Business Analyst for the year 2022. Here is everything that you need to know about this JPMorgan Chase Recruitment!
About JPMorgan Chase & Co.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., headquartered in New York City, is an American global investment bank and financial services holding corporation. JPMorgan Chase is a Delaware corporation. With total assets of US$3.386 trillion at the end of 2020, JPMorgan Chase was the largest bank in the United States and the fourth-largest bank in the world in terms of total assets.
It is a significant provider of various investment banking and financial services as a “Bulge Bracket” bank. Along with Bank of America, Citigroup, and Wells Fargo, it is one of America’s Big Four banks. JPMorgan Chase is a universal bank as well as a custodian bank.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Scan shared environments to identify and analyze PI risk using Alteryx
- Compile and analyze scan related data
- Produce monthly scan reports and feed data to established scorecards
- Provide business data and analytics support including adhoc analysis
- Determine all access needs by job family across our organization.
- Translate access information into understandable language and determine existing systemic access controls
- Develop effective working relationships with Business Partners
- Identify, analyze and report key risk indicators and conduct reviews to enhance effectiveness of access controls
- Manage quarterly access recertification process
- Take responsibility for the quality of work submitted and ensure that the highest standards are maintained.
- Timely progress updates and escalation protocol
- Produce audit information and evidence as required
- 4-5 years of experience with business intelligence, ETL, analytic, and data wrangling tools including Alteryx
- Candidates should be action oriented with a focus on results, display strong analytical skills, be able to assess and clearly articulate complex ideas and possess creativity.
- Collections experience or Access Management strongly preferred
- Willingness to work in an environment requiring analytical and decision making skills
- Flexible with proven ability to multi task, complete projects on time and adapt to changing priorities
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with the ability to utilize those skills to communicate across multiple process and product owners and levels
- Work under limited supervision
- Demonstrated Conflict resolution
- Influencing skills
- Project Management
- Demonstrated strong collaboration and partnering
- Leadership and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
How To Apply For This Job?
To apply for the opening for Business Analyst at JPMorgan Chase Recruitment, click here.
To get early access to updates about similar opportunities, join Opportunity Track on WhatsApp or Telegram.