How To Download PTRC Challan, PDF, Statement and Challan Status
How To Download PTRC Challan, Statement, and Challan Status
Are you looking for an easy way to download your PTRC Challan online? Look no further! In this blog post, we’ll be walking you through the steps of downloading your PTRC Challan PDF, Statement, and Challan Status. From understanding how to download the challan to checking its status, this article has all the information you need. So get ready to take control of your finances – let’s dive in!
How to download PT challan from mahagst portal
The Maha GST portal provides an online facility for taxpayers to download their PT challans. The process is simple and can be completed in a few steps.
1. Log in to the Maha GST portal using your username and password.
2. On the homepage, click on the “Downloads” tab.
3. Under the “Downloads” tab, select “PT Challan“.
4. A new page will open with a list of PT challans available for download. Select the desired PT challan and click on the “Download” button.
5. The PT challan will be downloaded in PDF format.
Free PTRC Challan Download Online
PTRC challan can be downloaded from the TIN-NSDL website free of cost. Follow the below steps to download your PTRC challan:
1. Go to the TIN-NSDL website (https://www.tin-nsdl.com).
2. Under the ‘Downloads’ section, click on the ‘Forms’ link.
3. On the next page, select ‘PTRC’ from the drop-down list under the ‘Select form type’ option.
4. Download the PTRC challan form in PDF format by clicking on the ‘Download’ button.
5. Fill in all the required details in the PTRC challan form and make the payment at any authorized bank branch or online through net banking/credit/debit card.
How to get PTRC paid challan copy
PTRC or the Professional Tax Receipts Centralized System is a web-based application that enables taxpayers to view and download their PTRC paid challan copy. The system also allows taxpayers to view and download their PTRC statement and challan status.
To get started, visit the PTRC website and log in using your user ID and password. Once you’re logged in, click on the “Downloads” tab at the top of the page. On the Downloads page, you will see a list of all the available PTRC forms. Scroll down to the “PTRC Paid Challan Copy” form and click on it to download it.
Once you have downloaded the form, fill it out with all the required information and submit it to the PTRC office nearest to you. You will need to pay a small processing fee when you submit the form. Once your payment is processed, you will be able to download your PTRC paid challan copy from the PTRC website.
How to change the challan period of PTRC Challans
If you want to change the challan period of your PTRC Challans, you can follow the steps below:
1. log in to the e-Filing portal with your User ID, Password, and TAN.
2. Go to ‘My Account’ and click on ‘Profile Settings’.
3. Click on ‘Edit Profile’ and select ‘Challan Period’.
4. Enter the new challan period in DD/MM/YYYY format and click on ‘Save Changes’.
PTRC Statement and Status
The PTRC statement and status can be downloaded from the official website of the Income Tax Department. The steps to download the same are as follows:
1. Visit the official website of the Income Tax Department at https://www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/.
2. On the homepage, click on the ‘Downloads’ tab given at the top right corner of the page.
3. Under the ‘Downloads‘ tab, click on ‘Forms’.
4. A new page will open where you will find various forms related to income tax.
5. Scroll down to find ‘PTRC Statement and Status’. Click on it to download the form.